Why You Should Get an Android Tablet
Have you ever wondered whether an Android tablet is worth purchasing? In a world where phones are getting more advanced, is a tablet even still worth it? The answer to that question will depend on how you use your smart devices.
We are fully connected to the world around us through the devices we use. Whether we like it or not, electronic devices have had a profound impact on the way we interact with the world, whether it’s for work, education, or entertainment. Tablets are especially popular when it comes to balancing these three aspects of life, but they are more than just phones with giant screens. There are several advantages to owning one, which we will explore in the article below. We will also provide some insight as to why Android is a good operating system to have on your devices.
What Makes Android Such a Good Operating System (OS)?
Blackview’s tablets use Android 11. It is a highly optimised operating system that places accessibility, security, and user-friendly controls at the centre of its design. These are not the only features that make this operating system good, but they are also a significant part of it. Android devices tend to emphasise customisability and user freedom, which other devices (such as Apple’s iOS) tend to disregard in favour of selling you on their niche “tech ecosystem”.
Other important features include expandable storage and file organisation. This means you can just purchase nearly any brand of SD card, load files (like music or movies) from an external source onto it, and put it back in the tablet to use. Android devices also tend to be much cheaper, so you won’t have to rob a bank in order to afford one.
The Advantages of Owning a Tablet
We mentioned previously that tablets are more than just phones with giant screens. While this is true, the larger screens do offer a few advantages over smaller phone screens.
These are the advantages of owning a tablet:
- Larger screen. A tablet’s size makes it ideal for watching movies or reading.
- Affordable (especially if you go for a device like the Blackview Tab 10). Laptops, desktops, and even regular phones are getting increasingly expensive, while tablets are in a much lower price range with most of the features you need.
- The bigger screen also allows for a bigger on-screen keyboard, which is perfect for taking notes. You can even purchase a physical keyboard to make the most of your tablet’s productivity features.
- You can take your tablet many places where you cannot take your laptop or desktop. While you could take your phone instead, a tablet’s many features will ensure that it stays in your bag at all times.
- Good for the kids. You can keep the little ones entertained and distracted with movies and games while you are busy with other things. The Blackview Tab 6 Children’s Edition is perfect for this!
The Black November Sale
Whether you are buying a tablet for yourself or as a gift for a friend or family member, there is no better time than right now to do so! Click here to get in touch with us.